We are always on the lookout for the best talent to work with us.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing strategist to lead creative and strategic marketing campaigns. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company and clients. Our Marketing strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including designing traditional and digital marketing campaigns along with performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our market share and ensure brands consistency.
• Set specific marketing goals
• Collecting and analyzing market data
• Establishing marketing KPIs
• Developing specific marketing campaigns to reach marketing goals
• Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
• Develop social media campaigns to generates more followers and reach
• Researching and forecasting marketing trends and changes
• Brainstorming innovative marketing campaigns
• Communicate with clients to evaluate marketing needs and get feedback
• Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with branding and business targets
• Tracking and reporting results
• Analyze sales and marketing metrics
• Research market to identify new opportunities
• Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
• Address advertising needs
• Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
• Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
• Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
• Establish a strong, long-term brand presence
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist
• Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
• Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
• Understanding of graphic & web designs
• Experience with marketing software and technology
• Strategic decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with a team of marketing professionals
• Clear written and verbal communication to express ideas and share the marketing strategies
• Desire to stay current on the latest marketing strategies and best practices
• Varied marketing experience on different sized accounts and different types of marketing campaigns
• Effective goal-setting skills
• Analytical skills to evaluate the effectiveness of a campaign
• BMM or MBA or relevant field
• Handling Digital platforms and driving decent revenue growth and brand awareness.
• Leading Strategizing and planning all B2C activities, listing, catalogue and brand store for all digital platforms
• Onboarding to new marketplaces
• Plan and execute marketing calendars for all marketplace events with POCs
• To do new, manage and optimize product listings, ensuring accurate and compelling content,
images, and keywords on All ecommerce platforms
• Upload products, write and edit product content that will be published
• Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation,
distribution, and maintenance.
• Work closely with different teams (management, graphics, CS) to provide updated content
that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
• Provide support in other areas of Marketing, PPC, SEO, Keyword Research, Google
Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
• Paid campaigns on ecommerce portals to boost the sale
• Coordination for product photo-shoots
• Coordination with Brands and internal teams
• Ability to maintain / analyze data related to monthly performance with the assigned accounts and reporting to Brand and management.
• Manage and monitor orders and shipments. Analyze customer demographics and
• Purchasing behavior to monitor trends and future sales growth.
• Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
• Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies. (Pivot
tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
Merchandising, Retail & eCommerce
Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will create, execute, and manage paid acquisition campaigns. You will be responsible for analyzing data to pull insights and inform decisions across all acquisition channels to booth growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Build and manage acquisition campaigns across various channels including social, SEM, and display to drive revenue and increase ROI.
• Analyze and optimize campaign performance based on data-driven insights and strategy using quantitative analysis.
• Identify marketing performance issues and pinpoint the root cause analysis with the help of analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Effectively communicate complicated analyses by developing easy-to-use reporting or visualization dashboards (demand funnel, marketing planning and budgeting, marketing ROI, operational efficiency, campaign impact, awareness, events, and strategic KPIs).
• Understand new and relevant KPI metrics requirements for performance management and optimization purposes.
• Work with creative and marketing teams to test strategies and innovation.
• Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
• Previous work experience in a quantitative marketing role managing strategy and execution on social, search, or other performance-oriented channels.
• In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook ads manager, Google Ads, and Google AdWords.
• Deep understanding of data or data modeling and able to objectively identify insights for sharing with stakeholders.
• Exceptional analytical skills to identify opportunities within complex data and where these can be operationalized.
• Proven track record of building and scaling acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on ROI.
• Outstanding presentation skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Critical thinker and creative.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• Performance Marketing
• Digital Marketing
• SEM & SEO
• Paid Search
• Competitive Analysis
• Display Advertising
• Marketing Automation
• Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
• To ideate, brainstorm and work collaboratively with the creative and strategy team.
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, and market trends
• Design & animate cutting edge motion graphics using Adobe After Effects to bring our brand & product videos to life – these will range from working with stock footage & live-action to creating full-scale animated videos
Qualifications / Requirements
• 0 to 2 years of experience in Graphics Design.
• Expert proficiency in tools including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro
• Attention to detail and solid visual design skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a portfolio of their work.
• The ideal candidate must be creative; curious by nature; interested in all facets of creating digital products.
• Effective at communicating and rationalizing their ideas.